Below you will find the list of policies that the Georgetown Peabody Library observes and expects our patrons to respect.
- Accessibility Policy
- Collection Development Policy
- Confidentiality Policy
- Equipment Borrowing Policy
- Internet Policy
- Lending to Decertified Libraries Policy
- Library Use Policy
- Meeting Room Policy
- Pandemic Policy
- Photography and Video Recording Policy
- Reconsideration Form
- Safe Child Policy
- Town of Georgetown Code of Conduct
- Volunteer Policy
The mission of the Georgetown Peabody Library is to be reflective and responsive to the recreational, informational, educational, and cultural needs of the residents and community of Georgetown, Massachusetts. As such it is a resource dedicated to fostering education and literacy, nurturing lifelong learning, encouraging personal growth and promoting cultural enrichment.