Friends Pop Up Book Sale
October 23 @ 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Friday, repeating until October 30, 2020
The Friends of the Georgetown Peabody Library will be hosting a pop up book sale outdoors near the children’s garden every Friday in October from 12 PM to 4:30 PM (weather permitting). They will have “mystery bags” of books available for everyone. Bags will be identified by category: mysteries, picture books, beach reads, etc. There will be at least 5 books in each bag.
The Friends are making the sale as contactless as possible:
- The books are taken from donations made before the pandemic and placed in sealed bags.
- Bags cannot be opened and handled.
- The bags are not priced. Patrons are encouraged to make a goodwill cash donation. However, this is not required and if you are not in a position to donate, you may still take a bag.
- We will accept checks or cash. There will be a receptacle in which to put your cash donation in. Please note that the Friends helping out at the table cannot handle the money.
- The library is not accepting book/media donations at this time. Please DO NOT bring book/media donations to this sale.