How it works:
- Search our catalog and place a hold.
- You can also email us or give us a call if you would prefer to have a staff member assist you with placing holds.
- How you’ll be notified: When your items are ready we’ll send a notice by the method you indicated on your account (email, text, or phone). You may then come to the library at anytime during our curbside hours. Please see our curbside hours below.
- When you get to the library, park near the front entrance and call 978-352-5728 and press option 1 to alert Circulation staff of your arrival.
- No cell phone? No worries. Just call from home before you head to the library and your bag will be ready for you.
- A staff member (masked) will check out your items and place your order on the book cart just outside our entrance. Your items will be in a labeled bag. Please verify your name when picking up your order.
CURBSIDE PICKUP HOURS:
- Mondays/Wednesdays: 2pm-8pm
- Tuesdays 10am-8pm
- Fridays: 10am-5pm
- Saturdays 9am-1pm