How it works:
- Search our catalog and place a hold.
- You can also email us or give us a call if you would prefer to have a staff member assist you with placing holds.
- How you’ll be notified: When your items are ready we’ll send a notice by the method you indicated on your account (email, text, or phone). You may then come to the library at anytime during our curbside hours. Please see our curbside hours below.
- When you get to the library, park near the front entrance and call 978-352-5728 and press option 1 to alert Circulation staff of your arrival.
- No cell phone? No worries. Just call from home before you head to the library and your bag will be ready for you.
- A staff member (masked and gloved) will check out your items and place your order on the designated table just outside our entrance. Your items will be in a labeled bag. Please verify your name when picking up your order.
- Please practice all social distancing protocol while picking up your items! We appreciate you wearing a mask to keep everyone safe.
Curbside pickup hours (starting September 28, 2020):
Mondays and Wednesdays 2pm – 6pm Tuesdays and Fridays 10am – 5pm
Please know that your safety is important to us. There will be no direct contact and staff will be gloved and masked at all times. Outdoor bins/tables are disinfected in between pickups.
Can I return the books I currently have checked out?
Yes! You can return them in our book drop. Please note, we will be quarantining any items returned before they are checked in for 7 days. For that reason, do not be concerned if you see recently returned books still on your account.
What about donations?
At this time, we cannot accept donations. Please do not put them in our book drop or outside of our building.
When will the public be allowed into the building?
As of September 28, 2020, we are now offering access to the library by appointment. Click here for more information.
Why are you not open your normal hours?
For the safety of the staff, we have limited our hours in Phase Three. Click here for a listing of our hours.
Help! I need Internet access!
You can access our WiFi from outside the building! Connect to Library WiFi Outside and give us a call at 978-352-5728 option 1 for the password!