How it works:
- Search our catalog and place a hold.
- You can also email us or give us a call if you would prefer to have a staff member assist you with placing holds.
- How you’ll be notified: When your items are ready we’ll send a notice by the method you indicated on your account (email, text, or phone). You may then come to the library at anytime during our curbside hours. Please see our curbside hours below.
- When you get to the library, park near the front entrance and call 978-352-5728 and press option 1 to alert Circulation staff of your arrival.
- No cell phone? No worries. Just call from home before you head to the library and your bag will be ready for you.
- A staff member (masked) will check out your items and place your order on the designated table just outside our entrance. Your items will be in a labeled bag. Please verify your name when picking up your order.
CURBSIDE PICKUP HOURS:
- Mondays/Wednesdays: 2pm-6pm
- Tuesdays/Fridays: 10am-5pm
Can I return the books I currently have checked out?
Yes! You can return them in our book drop.
What about donations?
At this time, we cannot accept donations. Please do not put them in our book drop or outside of our building.
When will the public be allowed into the building?
The public will be allowed back into the building starting on Tuesday, June 15! Click here for more information.
Why are you not open your normal hours?
We have limited our hours for the time being. We hope to add our evening hours back in September or earlier if need be. Click here for a listing of our hours.