The Children’s Department offers a variety of programs including:
- Story Times range in ages from 8 months to 2nd grade. Our story times focus on early literacy and creating a love of books, music and art.
- Book Club range from Kindergarten though 3rd grade
- Summer Reading is a fun event that promotes the continuation of reading in order to prevent the summer slide.
- Reading to Rue allows children to practice their reading skills in a nonjudgmental fun environment.
- We also provide a variety of special programs throughout the year that have included Lego Club, crafts, movies, pajama drive and many more.
Check out our calendar for upcoming programs.