- This event has passed.
Cook Book Book Club for Teens
November 2, 2020 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- For our first meeting we will be choosing recipes from “The new essentials cookbook: a modern guide to better cooking” by America’s Test Kitchen. Everyone will choose one recipe to try from the book.
- Please make your recipe sometime BEFORE the meeting so we can discuss how it went.
- If you want to show us how it turned out, please take a photo of your food or have it available to showcase during the meeting.
- You can pick up copies of the book via the curbside pick up at the library.
- Please contact your teen librarian either by email. (firstname.lastname@example.org) or calling 978-352-5728 ext. 106 and give your library card number or your first and last name to request a copy.
- Registration is REQUIRED.