Virtual Program: 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s
June 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause memory, thinking and behavior problems that interfere with daily living. The Alzheimer’s Association® developed the new 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s education program to help people recognize common signs of the disease and know what to watch for in themselves and others.
This one-hour program will discuss:
- Explores typical age-related changes.
- Describes common signs of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Offers tips for how to approach someone about memory concerns.
- Explains the importance of early detection and benefits of diagnosis.
- Details possible tests and assessments for the diagnostic process.
- Identifies helpful Alzheimer’s Association resources.
To register for this program: https://alz-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYvdOysqTkrHdyOWAGgoIH6FMQr2qMz6ojI
This program is sponsored by many public libraries throughout Massachusetts.