New Database: The New York Times
Georgetown patrons can now enjoy New York Times | All Access at home and in the library!
Access in the library involves creating an account or logging into your NYTimes.com account for full access. Access at home involves redeeming a code and creating an account or logging into your NYTimes.com account for 24-hour access. Once your 24-hour access code expires, you can simply repeat the process to redeem another 24-hour code.
Your access includes everything The New York Times offers:
● News: Understand the world with original reporting from 1,700 journalists
● Games: Spelling Bee, Wordle, The Crossword and more.
● Cooking: Recipes, advice and inspiration for any occasion.
● Wirecutter: Independent reviews for thousands of products
● The Athletic: In-depth, personalized sports journalism.
Find this database and more at our Online Resources section! You can always find this section when you click the Services menu on our home page.