Starting July 20, we are updating our contactless curbside pickup process for our patrons.
How it works:
- Search our catalog and place a hold.
- You can also email us or give us a call if you would prefer to have a staff member assist you with placing holds.
- How you’ll be notified: When your items are ready we’ll send a notice by the method you indicated on your account (email, text, or phone). You may then come to the library at anytime during our curbside hours.
- When you get to the library, park near the front entrance and call 978-352-5728 to alert staff of your arrival.
- No cell phone? No worries. Just call from home before you head to the library and your bag will be ready for you.
- A staff member (masked and gloved) will check out your items and place your order on the designated table just outside our entrance. Your items will be in a labeled bag. Please verify your name when picking up your order.
- Please practice all social distancing protocol while picking up your items! We appreciate you wearing a mask to keep everyone safe.
Curbside pickup hours:
Mondays 2pm – 6pm Wednesdays and Fridays 12pm – 4pm
(These hours may change in the future as we assess demand and community needs!)
Please know that your safety is important to us. There will be no direct contact and staff will be gloved and masked at all times. Outdoor bins/tables are disinfected in between pickups.
- For Adults and YA – Call us, email us, or use our Personal Book Lists service!
- For Children – Call us, email us, use our Picture Book Bundles for younger kids or Kids Personal Book List for older kids!
Can I return the books I currently have checked out?
Yes! You can return them in our book drop. Please note, we will be quarantining any items returned before they are checked in. This could take up to 7 days. For that reason, do not be concerned if you see recently returned books still on your account.
What about donations?
At this time, we cannot accept donations. Please do not put them in our book drop or outside of our building.
When will the public be allowed into the building?
At this time, we are not allowing the public into the building. Limited re-opening in Phase Three will require approval by the Board of Selectmen and the Town Administrator.
Why are you not open your normal hours?
For the safety of the staff, we are starting Phase One and Two with a compressed work week. We will be available by phone/email on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 10 am and 5 pm.
Help! I need Internet access!
You can access our WiFi from outside the building! Connect to Library WiFi OPEN and you’re good to go!