- This event has passed.
Financial Aid Workshop
September 20 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
With education costs rising year after year, paying for college is a concern for most families. Additionally, the financial aid process can be confusing, intimidating, and often frustrating.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How families of all income levels may be eligible for financial aid
- Which colleges offer the best financial aid packages
- How to avoid costly mistakes on the FAFSA and CSS Profile
- How private universities can cost you less than a state school
- How students can potentially receive more free money and less loans
Please leave your checkbooks at home. Nothing will be sold or even offered for sale at this seminar.
Both parents and students will benefit from this discussion.
Presented by Jim Femia*, Certified College Planning Specialist (CCFS) and member of the National Institute of Certified College Planners (NICCP).
Registration is required.
Please register below or call the library at 978-352-5728.
Oops! We could not locate your form.