One-on-One Tech Help
The Library is pleased to offer one-on-one tech help for those who need assistance with e-readers, tablets, and more or are just looking to learn more about today’s technology! Schedule a half hour technology training session and bring your personal device if needed or use the library’s computers.
We can help you with:
- Library services such as:
- Overdrive e-book downloads
- Library catalog
- Online databases
- Tablets (iPad, Kindle Fire, Android)
- E-readers (Kindle, Nook, etc.)
- Introduction to the Internet
- E-mail setup
- Resume formatting
- Computer software such as:
- Microsoft Office
- Mac OS
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Social media websites such as:
- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
If you feel you need another session or need a refresher, don’t hesitate to call and book one! Please let us know if we have missed something on our list that you need assistance with.
The mission of the Georgetown Peabody Library is to be reflective and responsive to the recreational, informational, educational, and cultural needs of the residents and community of Georgetown, Massachusetts. As such it is a resource dedicated to fostering education and literacy, nurturing lifelong learning, encouraging personal growth and promoting cultural enrichment.
We hope these tech help sessions affirm our commitment to the Library’s mission.