Financial Aid Workshop – Wed., Sept. 20 at 7PM
Jim Femia, a Certified College Planning Specialist and a member of the National Institute of Certified College Planners (NICCP), will discuss financial aid solutions that will benefit both parents and students.
The following topics will be covered:
- How families of all income levels may be eligible for financial aid
- Which colleges offer the best financial aid packages
- How to avoid costly mistakes on the FAFSA and CSS Profile
- How private universities can cost you less than a state school
- How students can potentially receive more free money and less loans
Please leave your checkbooks at home. Nothing will be sold or even offered for sale at this seminar. Both parents and students will benefit from this discussion.
Please register below or call the Library (978-352-5728).
Oops! We could not locate your form.