Retirement Planning Workshop – Tues., April 25 at 7 PM
Even though you’ve spent most of your life saving for retirement, you may need some help making your retirement savings last. James Femia, a financial advisor at Apella Capital, LLC, will help you learn about the major withdrawal pitfalls investors are prone to and how your financial advisor can help you avoid them.
What you will learn:
- The importance of having a financial plan
- Types of investment plans and strategies
- How much is enough saved, and how to catch up when it isn’t
- Controlling risks, expenses, taxes, and emotions
- Social Security claiming strategies
- How to plan for a lifetime
To register for this program, please sign up below or call the library at 978-352-5728.